A300 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, based on all digital technology, is intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of SpO2 and pulse rate. Advance DSP algorithm can decrease the influence of motion artificial and improve measurement accuracy of low perfusion. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, pediatrics, intensive care and etc. ), oxygen bar, social medical organizations and physical care in sports.
1. Lightweight and Easy-To-Use.
2. Color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram
3. Support 6 display modes(include big font mode)
4. Manually adjust the direction of interface.
5. Low Battery voltage indicator
6. Visual alarm function.
7. Automatically switch off when no signal.
8. Standard two AAA 1.5V Alkaline Battery is available for power supply.
9. Low perfusion less than 0.3%
9. Advanced DSP algorithm inside minish the influence of motion artifact and improve accuracy of low perfusion.
Two AAA 1.5V batteries can be operated continuously for 30 hours normally
Hemoglobin saturation display: 35-100%
Pulse rate Display: 30-250 BPM
Power Consumption: Smaller than 30mA(Normal)
Hemoglobin Saturation (SpO2): 1%
Pulse Rate: 1BPM
Hemoglobin Saturation(SpO2 ): (70%-100%): 2% unspecified(≤ 70%)
Pulse Rate: 2BPM
Measurement Performance in Low perfusion Condition: 0.3%
Hang Sling 1 PC
AAA alkaline battery 2PCS
Operation Manual 1 PC
Net Weight: 50g
Outer box dimension: 105mm(L)x55mm(w)x57mm(H)
Gross weight: 70g
Warranty: 1 year