Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
A310 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, based on all digital technology, is intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of SpO2 and pulse rate. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, pediatrics, intensive care and etc. ), oxygen bar, social medical organizations and physical care in sports. It also can use advanced Software for sleep study and monitoring.
1. Support 6 display modes (include big font mode).
2. Lightweight and Easy-To-Use.
3. Color OLED simultaneously displays for testing value and plethysmogram.
4. Adjust the parameters in friendly menu.
5. Manually adjust the direction of interface.
6. Low battery voltage indicator.
7. Visual alarm function.
8. Automatically switch off while no signal.
9. Standard two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries support more than 30 hours continuous work.
10. Advanced DSP algorithm inside decreases the influence of motion artifact and improves accuracy of low perfusion.
11. Anti-Movement, more stable.
Hemoglobin Saturation Display: 35-100%
Pulse Rate Display: 30-250 bpm
Power Consumption: < 30 mA (normal)
Hemoglobin Saturation (SpO2 ): 1 %;
Pulse Rate: 1 bpm
Hemoglobin Saturation (SpO2 ): 2 % (70 % - 90 %); Unspecified (≤ 70 %)
Pulse Rate: 2 bpm
Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition: ≤ 0.3 %
AAA 1.5V alkaline battery: 2 pcs
Operation Manual: 1 pcs
Hanging String: 1 pcs
Dimension: 60 mm(L)× 36 mm(W)× 28 mm(H)
Outer Box Dimension: 81 mm(L)× 60 mm(W)× 55 mm(H)
Net Weight: 50 g
Gross Weight: 70 g
Warranty: 1 year
1. Gray Scale: 256;
M1720A multi-parameter ...
Scanning Method: Conves, linear ...
1)A full DIGITAL all-purpose ultrasound, ...
Full digital beamforming ...
Model: Moni ...
Nice design of colorful screen ...
7 inches 800× 480 dot high ...